Contents of training
- Basics and need for APQP
- Definition of phases and achievement of a plan for a production program
- Design and product development. DFMEA, specifications, prototype -control requirements for the measuring equipment, organization of the management team
- Process design and development. Technological flow chart, PFMEA, process instructions, measurement system analysis plan, preliminary study of system capability, management system
- Product and process validation. Product and process testing, measurement system evaluation, preliminary study for the capacity of the system, production control plan
- Methodology of feedback and corrective actions
- Methodology of control plan
- Understanding customer’s requirements for compliance with a specific methodology for own quality system
- Learning how to plan quality system strictly in relation to customer’s requirements, in order to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Learning the essential aspects to be achieved to have an effective relationship with clients
- Learning / understanding how to implemented and use the control plan.
Duration of training : 2 days, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with a break of 15 minutes after 1h 45 ‘ and 1 hour lunch break for lunch.
This post is also available in: Romanian