Contents of training
- Standard structure and essential elements.
- Identify principles within the standard
- The relationship between quality management principles and standard
- Comparison with ISO 9001 – management, production, measurements, analysis and improvement
- Using Statistical Process Control – SPC and Measurement Systems Analysis -MSC
- FMEA – requirements and specifications
- Control Plan – contents and examples
- Quality Management – requirements and documentation
- Management responsibilities. System efficient organizing and planning
- Human Resources Management. Training, infrastructure, work environment, security at the workplace
- Achieving production. Planning, communication with the client, product design and development, procurement, preventive and predictive maintenance, analysis of measuring systems, metrology requirements
- Analysis and improvements. Internal Audit. Continuous improvement
- Effects and remarks on drawing out the Quality Manual
○ Understanding the impact of ISO 16949/2002 on the company
○ Learning the main issues which streamline the relation with customers.
○ Learning how to use the standard provisions for identifying processes and related issues among which can meet customer’s technical specifications
○ Understand and identify parallelism with ISO 9001
○ Using ISO 16949/2002 in achieving the company’s quality manual and / or update the existing manual
○ Improving customer relationship by establishing solid work bases, using the provisions of ISO 16949/2002
Duration of training : 2 days, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with a break of 15 minutes after 1h 45 ‘ and 1 hour lunch break for lunch.
This post is also available in: Romanian