Contents of training:
- Adaptation – who, to whom, how, why, in what way ?
- Steps of the attitudes towards change and the change chart
- Different ways to answer to change
- Organizational change strategy and tactics
- Organizational culture versus individual culture
- “Who moved my cheese” … and more!
- Resistance to change and techniques to overcome it.
- Management versus Leadership in manipulation to change
- The 8-steps process for leading change and Lewin model af change
- Negotiation / collaboration/ communication
- Continuous improvement as a system
- Practical tools and technics for diagnosis and setup
Training is strongly practical. Participants are involved in numerous individual and group exercises, they show and resolve cases of current activity and proposed by the trainer, participate in discussions and debates, notice role playing games. The effects of company’s heads attending such a course (from foremen to department heads) are visible immediately in their current activity.
Duration of training: 2 days, from 8:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m., with a break of 15 minutes after 1h 45 ‘ and 1/2 hour lunch break for lunch.
This post is also available in: Romanian