- Identify time-consuming factors – what time is consumed on
- Practice, theory and myth in time use
- Establish values
- SMART Goal setting
- Establish priorities, urgent vs. important
- Time monitoring methods
- Management of interruptions
- Management of delays
- Management of time wastage
- Planning – basic elements (Gantt and PERT bases)
- Workplace organization and defining relationships with colleagues / collaborators
- Time management using modern technology
- Training development can be customized according to the business of the company, the way in which the knowledge and skills acquired during the training are intended to be used and according to the professional experience of the participants.
• Increase process efficiency and increase organizational effectiveness.
• Reduce delays and delivery time of products and services inter and intra companies.
• lower cost by a better use of available time.
• lower stress within the organization, a better balance with personal time.
• The possibility of establishing a plan for resolving problems that consume unreasonably much time.
• Employees will blame external factors less.
• Undertaking increased responsibility for complying with terms.
Duration of training: 1 day, from 8:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m., with a break of 15 minutes after 1h 45 ‘ and 1/2 break hour for lunch break.
This post is also available in: Romanian