Better, cheaper, faster – by a continuous process improvement!
Contents of training:
• Introduction to modern production systems, LEAN principles.
• 5S – organization at workplaces, standardization, visual management.
• 7 (13) Muda – the seven Wastes – management of types of waste.
• PDCA (Plan -Do- Check- Act) – Shewhart cycle, circle of continuous improvement.
• Kaizen – as a concept of continuous improvement and methodology.
• Working tools applied specifically during Lean projects: Ishikawa chart, 5 Whys, Pareto chart, histograms.
• Identify and optimize value stream, FV map, present and future situation.
• LEAN tools to optimize production (continuous flow, pull – kanban, heijunka, takt -time, balancing production, reducing one-piece-flow manufacturing batches).
• Poka – Yoke – avoid human errors during operation at workplaces.
• Maintenance – TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), OEE method (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die).
• Implementing LEAN and change process.
Expected results – after training, participants will be able to:
• undertake a LEAN implementation plan and coordinate it.
• organize their own job and that of others according to 5S and perform the required audits.
• observe the 7 (13) types of waste and act according to Lean methodology.
• identify value and coordinate value stream analysis to effectively participate in such an analysis.
• apply Kaizen and PDCA to continuously improve business processes.
• Initiate and develop Poka – Yoke systems.
• put into practice Lean tools when interacting with collaborators.
• become themselves trainers and promoters of Lean for those with whom they collaborate.
Duration of training: 3 days, from 8:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m., with a 15 minute break after 1h45 ‘ and 1/2 hour lunch break for lunch.
|II.2 The management of activities within the Company (“Performance in Company “)|
Contents of training:
• Cascading KPI indicators from top to base; correlation between KPI, short-term objectives and targets, strategy development and adaptation, efficacy and efficiency within the company.
• Procedures / standardization on hierarchical levels
• The combination of indicators with activity plans per each level (what is to be done to get the best KPI); work with plans of modern activities and adapted to a flexible and efficient way of working.
• Adapt mentalities for a high rate of change (change management adapted to organization)
• Effective management of internal projects. Minimum calculations for KPI correlation with initiatives, resources – minimal investment with maximum efficiency; leadership that prevents conflicts and stimulate initiatives.
• Risk management – prioritizing activities
• COST management – through effective internal projects, cost centres, KPI control, own budget management – grounding and efficient use
Training development can be customized according to the business of the company, the way in which it is intended to be used the knowledge and skills acquired in training and the professional experience of the participants.
After attending this training, participants will be able to:
• know how to determine KPI, which are obtained by cascading various hierarchical levels, KPI are negotiated, monitored and controlled.
• realize and adapt procedures and work standards to the proper hierarchical level
• work with modern business plans and adapted to a flexible and efficient way of working
• adapt their visions and way to collaborate with others (bosses and colleagues) at a high rate of changes in the company.
• substantiate the budget, keep costs under control without jeopardizing the smooth running of the project
• properly substantiate internal projects, to be better leaders for the team they lead or as team members; to prevent conflicts, and if they occur, to engage and resolve them correctly; to communicate effectively with other participants in the internal projects.
• understand the risks, keep them under control and prevent adverse events, prioritize activities taking into account the risks.
• detect wastes and inadequate related costs, initiate correction projects, establish a system of proper control for maintaining the costs within the limits, set correctly their own budgets and use them effectively.
Duration of training : 3 days, from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. , with a break of 15 minutes after 1h 45 ‘ and 1 hour lunch break for lunch.
This post is also available in: Romanian